Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Ants Like Blue Bonnets Too

So Daddy and I took you out for your quintessential bluebonnet pictures. The ants must have gotten the invitation as well. I didn't see them nor their heaping dirt mound of origin, but....I sure felt them BITE me!! Thus, I yelled my default expletive for when unpleasant things occur....then it was your turn. You stumbled over the word mocking me and totally taking advantage of the diversion to give it a try. Baby's first intentional curse word.  Before you could think of self preservation, you took the time to laugh at your mother.....

Find her purple flower here!



I love you, too, sweetheart.


So when everyone else see's this....


.


I'll be thinking of the first time you giggled the word sh*t! I must admit, Daddy and I had to laugh because you sounded just like Gigi and your momma when we say it.


No comments:

Post a Comment